Search This Blog

Saturday 14 January 2012

last days of as artist in residence

 Had agreat day in the gallery today. Abigale box came in with friends from Camberwell.

 Met May Wei fashion designer who wants to interview me and photo work for a magazine? she also keen to do a show in Berlin with me? Exciting...

 Thanks to everyone who has supported me through out the year and to the new friendships that have grown during this time.
 studio1.1 have asked me to carry on going into the Gallery on a Mon & Tue which I am more than happy to do and thanks to Michael & Keran for their support and friendship.
 I am taking commissions similar to this one inspired by Betty Boop. £250.00 and inspired by your favorite cartoon figure. Each one is uniquely different and hand made.
 If you missed this event there will be two new pieces in Act Converter at studio1.1 their next show.
 Also have a show to be confirmed called 'Wish You Were Here' so watch this space...



No comments:

Post a Comment